2015年8月7日 星期五

Full of appreciations to my dear friends

My dear roommate Arlene NewmanArlene.
She is a wobderful teacher and amazing painter.
Her classes were so full.
We had such great time to be together.
Always talk and talk .............duscuess our business, how to do it better.
Very excited about what we have done.
And my dear family Jess Jansen.
She is my Carmel. Carrying my suitcase and supplies to HOOT.
Took me to enjoy delicious food after class.
We are such great team.
And I want to thank Brenda Hozjan and her son Michael.
They help me a lot during the classes.
I could not do it well without them.
Full of appreciations to my dear friends , love you all.





沒有留言:

How to paint rose 玫瑰職人學L4-彥蓁彩繪

這是我的彩繪書-玫瑰職人學裡面的其中一件作品 還有其他九件精彩作品 歡迎來信訂購或是直接上網喔 serina168@gmail.com https://hcc955.shop2000.com.tw/product/p32678878